- Owner of Datatrac since 1984 with several hundred clients, having
performed locates for Private Investigators, Bail bondsmen,
Collection companies, Adoptee / Birth parent reunions and more.
As one of America's top skip tracers, Carla has worked closely
with many Federal Agencies. She has been featured on television
several times and many of her locates on individuals as wanted
felons made National Headlines.
- Clients include members of NALI, AAPL, MAPL, WAPL, ETAPL,
HAPL, and other professional associations.
|P. Scott Edwards: BBA, RPL|
in mineral leasing practices, curative work and title examination.
- Registered Professional Landman with over 30 years experience
- Knowledge of transfer of mineral title, wills, estate probate
|on behalf of clients in Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, Texas, |
Louisiana and other states. We are not bound by geography!
- Large assignment to locate hundreds of deceased mineral
owner's heirs for a Daniels County Montana project.
in Wyoming means priority locates on Heirs / Devisees.
- New discovery in Weld County Colorado and under the Niobrara
- Working to locate Mineral owners & their Heirs for North Dakota
Bakken Shale and Wyoming Oil and Gas properties for horizontal
- Montebello California Heirship research and locates on about a
hundred Mineral Rights owners for a large project here
pertaining to the underground storage facilities.
- Locating 900 Unpaid Royalty Owners, their Heirs and
Beneficiaries under the lawsuit Garrison Tawney vs Columbia
Natural Resources in West Virgina, a class action suit with $380M
|Datatrac Search and Locate Company
Heirship research and Skip tracing exclusive to the Oil & Gas Industry